Information provided in accordance with the legal decree of 30.06.2003 n. 196 “Privacy Code”
In line with Art. 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, we inform you that we process personal data of customers and suppliers as well as data from those our operating their data (in person, by phone, by fax or by E-mail) and by Regi tration with our website, and the persons whose data rfassung by third parties, for example in the E of external data for business information, public directories, etc. navigation use were taken over, and it is in the latter case is exclusively personal data of common / ordinary nature.
Our company guarantees under the statutory provisions that the processing of personal Dat s taking into account the fundamental rights and freedoms and the dignity of the person concerned w ith special reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of pe rsönlichen data, carried out.
Goals and purposes of data processing:
- Fulfilment of legal duties, regulations, Community rules, civil and tax laws
- Compliance with contractual obligations towards the person concerned
- Fulfilment of activities in connection with the business of our society, such as the completion of internal statistics, invoicing and customer / supplier accounts
- Commercial purposes such as sending of commercial information and advertising material (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing and market research
- The safeguarding of assets and liabilities management
- Insurance purposes, in particular credit insurance
Field of the promotion and dissemination of data:
In relation to the above listed purposes, your personal data will be forwarded as:
- To public bodies and authorities, where provided by law
- to credit institutions with which our company maintains a relationship for managing credit / debts and financial mediation
- To all natural and / or legal, public and / or private persons (legal, administrative and tax offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.) when the communication shall be necessary or functional to perform our activities.
- to this supplier / manufacturer, if this is necessary for the registration of the products.
- The processed by our company and personal data to third parties.
Treatment can be with or without the aid of electronic or automated and will include all the operations provided by Art. 4 paragraph 1, letter a of Legislative Decree. 30 June 2003. 196 and necessary to the treatment in question. However, the treatment will be made in compliance with all precautionary measures which guarantee its security and confidentiality.
Statement about cookies:
The June 3, 2015 came into force the European legislation of cookies, approved by the decision of the Privacy Italian and published June 3, 2014 in the Official Journal (Order dated May 8, 2014 n. 229).
Cookies are small text files that are stored encrypted by the browser when you visit a website. When a page is displayed again on the same device, the cookie is sent to the Web site or transmitted to another site where it belongs. The website therefore recognizes that the page has already been displayed by this browser and thus can enhance the browsing experience when the page is displayed again. Cookies store such as user preferences and adapt viewed offers to the needs and interests of that specific user. According to their function and their purpose of use, cookies are divided into various categories:
• Technicians Cookies
• profiling Cookies
• Third-party Cookies
Technical cookies: These cookies are stored on my device only during the actual session and need to be able to properly use the website. The analytical cookies, used for the preparation of access statistics, in the category of technical cookies. They collect information without identifying the user.
Profiling cookies: These cookies are used to identify the user’s browsing behavior, including their preferences, habits, etc. This way you can send the user advertising messages related to products displayed above or similar to these.
Third Party Cookies: Cookies are other websites. Below we are accompanied by links and more detailed information concerning the third-party cookies.
Learn more about cookies (http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie).
What cookies are used on this site?
Technical cookies: On this site uses session cookies to store the movements of the user on the site.
Cookie profiling: On this site we do not use cookie profiling.
Third-party cookies: On our website uses the underlying third-party cookies.
If you want to have more information can click on the appropriate links.
How to disable cookies
• Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en)
• Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
• Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies)
• Safari (https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265)
Rights of the person concerned:
The Privacy Code grants the parties concerned the exercise of certain rights under Art. 7. In particular, can get from the confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him and their communication in intelligible form. The party can also ask to know the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of treatment and the logic applied in case processing with the aid of electronic instruments, the identification of the identity of the owner, managers, and the subjects and categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware.
The individual has the right to obtain the updating, rectification and integration, or the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law. You have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, and no reason to the processing of data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
These rights can be exercised, also through a designated person, by submitting a request to the controller appointed – Marco Bertoli, the Olive Grove Farm Via Fornico, 3, I – 25084 Gargnano (BS) – with registered letter or -mail address email@example.com.
The data controller:
Via Fornico, 3
I – 25084 Gargnano (BS)
Tel: 39 0365 72311
Mobile: +39 347 7009281